Signed in as:
This wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. It was meant for those suffering from diabetes or any disease that inhibited circulation, especially in the lower extremities. Research showed that because of this increased flow of both the lymphatic and the circulatory systems, the patient also was experiencing cleansing of the tissues. This, in turn, caused healthy inch loss through internal cleansing. Inch loss, diminishing of cellulite, and body contouring can be permanent and completely safe. The M'lis Body Contour Wrap has been helping people lose inches for over 25 years.
1 WEEK PRIOR TO SERVICE
• DO consider completing an internal M’lis Cleanse Program to enhance cellulite reduction and inch loss. (Ask technician for information)
• DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day at least one week prior to receiving first body wrap.
2 DAYS PRIOR
**REMEMBER, CONTOUR CREAM contains niacin. Clients/Patients taking a niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction.
DAY OF/DURING SERVICE
• DO NOT drink anything for 2 hour before your wrap to ensure you will not need to use the restroom during the treatment.
• DO NOT use any moisturizing lotions or creams the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shave the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shower for 6-8 hours after receiving your M’lis CONTOUR BODY WRAP.
• DO NOT apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after the wrap - this includes raising the body temperature by exercising.
If you are unsure about any add-on service call for more info.
AFTER SERVICE - LEADING UP TO NEXT SERVICE IN SERIES
• DO exfoliation at home 3 times per week.
• DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle of exercise and proper diet to maintain the inches lost. Avoid processed foods, caffeine/coffee, carbonated drinks, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat.
• DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else.
• DO NOT allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other blood thinners), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant or nursing.
During the wrap, the skin will most likely appear pink or red and will feel warm and tingly. This is normal. This is the skin’s natural response to niacin and is a sign of increased circulation. If a reaction such as a rash or hives occurs during or after a treatment you may be experiencing a buildup of niacin from other niacin containing products. If this happens, it is recommended that you complete an internal detoxification program prior to receiving another wrap. If a more intense or unusual reaction occurs, please contact your body wrap professional for more information.
Q: How long will the inch loss last/will the inches come back?
A: The inch loss is permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained
Q: What ingredient causes the inch loss?
A: Niacin. Otherwise known as Vitamin B3. This stimulates lymphatic and circulatory flow in the
body. This assists in waste removal.
Q: How long should I wait to shower after performing the wrap?
A: It is recommended one wait 6-8 hours. There is potential to lose up to another 1⁄2 inch in this
Q: How can I maximize the inch loss of this wrap?
A: Drink lots of water before and after. You can safely drink half your body weight in ounces of
water a day. This will assist in waste removal. Use the MAINTAIN lotion every day after a bath
or shower. Use the BUFF body exfoliator prior to the wrap cream, as well as a minimum of 3
times a week while bathing. CELL-U-RID may be added to one's daily regime, to soften
cellulite and increase toxin elimination during wraps.
Q: Is this a water loss wrap?
A: No, this is not. Because of the nature of the cream, it actually assists hydration.
Q: Could someone have an allergic reaction to the cream?
A: Yes, if you have an overabundance of niacin stored in the body you may have a reaction; also
if you have sensitivity towards cinnamon.
Q: What happens if a reaction occurs?
A: The skin may become itchy or red. This is very temporary. If discomfort continues, one may
take an antihistamine, or soak in a baking soda bath.
Q: Should I sweat during the wrap?
A: It is not recommended that the body become overly hot while wrapped. Sweating is not
recommended. It is recommended that the body is warm. This will assist in absorption.
Alternately, if one is too cold it will close off the pores and not allow for proper penetration of cream.
All our treatments include a consultation to give you the best results.
🙈 Peek-A-Boo. We see you! Le Reve Skincare takes infringement seriously so go get creative and get your own ideas and content. These are ours!
Copyright © 2011 Le Reve Aesthetics LLC - All Rights Reserved
It's that time! Our annual spring mega sale!! Stock up on all your body contouring favorites!
By entering our site, you understand and accept this is to improve your experience and collect analytics data.